Tru shows us how to make her “go to” smoothie and reviews a replacement for plastic straws, Seastraws.
Place the following into a blender
- Half a cup of frozen Mangoes (buy pre-frozen from the supermarket)
- 1 Whole Frozen Banana (cut and freeze the banana 24 hours to making smoothie)
- Half a cup of Muesli (preferably with nuts)
- 1 Tablespoon of Peanut Butter
- Quarter of a cup of Chocolate flavoured Protein Powder (Tru uses True Protein’s Vegan 85 powder)
- 1 and a half cups of Coconut Water
Blend ingredients together for 30 to 45 seconds.
• This makes enough for 2 people. If you want to have it thicker in consistency add ice cubes.
To find out more about True Protein click here: www.trueprotein.com.au
To find out more about Seastraws click here: https://seastraws.com.au