It’s our first ever “How To” recipe! Let us show you how to make No Bake, Vegan Choc and Peanut Butter True Protein Bars.
These bars are perfect to use during a contest, before or after a training session or a long surf.
Please note we use the True Protein powder for our recipe. We are team riders for True Protein and 100% recommend their products. We use them everyday.
- 1 CUP OF RAW ALMONDS
- 60g OF TRUE PROTEIN (OR ANOTHER IF YOU HAVE) CHOCOLATE VEGAN 85 POWDER
- 5g OF CACAO POWDER
- 15g OF PEANUT BUTTER
- 250g OF MEDJOOL DATES, PITTED
- LINE A PAN WITH BAKING PAPER. PROCESS THE ALMONDS IN A BLENDER UNTIL FINELY CHOPPED
- ADD THE VEGAN 85 PROTEIN POWDER, CACAO AND PEANUT BUTTER TO THE BLENDER
- ADD THE DATES AND PROCESS FOR 1-2 MINUTES. THE MIX SHOULD FEEL SLIGHTLY TACKY AND HOLD TOGETHER WHEN SQUEEZES.
- TRANSFER THE MIXTURE TO THE LINED PAN AND PAT DOWN EVENLY.
- REFRIGERATE FOR AT LEAST 1 HOUR, OR FREEZE FOR 30 MINUTES TO SET. USING A PIZZA CUTTER OR LARGE KNIFE, CUT INTO 10 BARS. STORE THE BARS IN AN AIR TIGHT CONTAINER.
To find out more about True Protein click below: