Meet The Team
Latest from admin
- BEN McGREGOR ON THE BENEFITS OF SPORTS PSYCHOLOGY FOR ALL TYPES OF SURFERS
- MURMUR-MAG HAS A GO AT BRAIN TRAINING USING SURFERS AND WORD SEARCH.
- ALL HAWAIIAN EVENTS CANCELLED, SO WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
- WSL, IF EVER THERE WAS A REASON…. SOPHIE McCULLOCH WINS THE AUS OPEN SUNSHINE COAST EDITION.
- MURMUR-MAG’S JUNE PIN UP GUY… COLE HOUSHMAND
- ALYSSA SPENCER ON HOLD IN CALIFORNIA
You will most often find Jesse Starling in the ocean with a big grin on her face. Beginning her surfing at the iconic North Narrabeen in Sydney Australia at around the age of 12, Jesse began to grow her surfing career here with guidance from many of the surfing world's greats including Nathan Hedge, Belinda Hardwick, Simon Anderson and Laura Enever. Taking on the wisdom from those around her, Jesse learnt how to combine grace and power to become the rounded surfer she is today. Jesse has competed in a variety of events including the Australian Junior Titles, Pro Juniors, Qualifying Series events and has now gone on to become an young entrepreneur creating a female surfing magazine MurMur Mag to coincide perfectly with her competitive surfing career. At 19 years old Jesse is fully committed to creating a life in the surfing world with intent on inspiring and adding to the growth of female surfing.
Latest from Jesse Starling
- MURMUR MONTHLY MOVES FOCUSING ON CURTSY LUNGES WITH BLACKROLL
- SAMMIE FLOOK FOCUSING ON UNDERSTANDING THE PATTERNS OF COMPARISON
- INTRODUCING ZIGGY ALOHA MURMUR’S GROMMET OF THE MONTH
- Crossing the ditch with NEW ZEALAND’s DAUGHTER, saffi vette…
- MURMUR MONTHLY MOVES WITH JACQUI-MAREE BAILEY. FOCUSING ON HIPS, KNEES AND ANKLES
- MURMUR’S MINDSET TIPS WITH SAMMIE FLOOK FOCUSING ON ACTIVE MINDFULNESS
Tru Starling has had a deep love of the ocean ever since she can remember and started surfing at one of Australia’s most famous waves, North Narrabeen on the Northern Beaches of Sydney. Tru developed her attacking style under the watchful eyes of Narrabeen greats like Damien Hardman, Nathan Hedge and Laura Enever, and learnt to apply power, speed and commitment amongst the talented crop of juniors coming through her beloved North Narrabeen Boardriders. Tru has competed in many levels of surfing, from the World Junior Titles, the Australian Open Series and Qualifying Series all the way through to being a part of the North Narrabeen team winning the Australian Boardriders Battle in 2021. Tru also works on the commentary team for the WSL event broadcast and runs an online magazine called Murmur. At the age of 21, Tru is truly committed to a life in and around surfing.
Latest from Tru Starling
- MURMUR-MAG SUNBUTTER SKINCARE REVIEW
- BELLS, MARGIES AND THAT EVER LOOMING MID YEAR CUT FOR THE CT WOMEN
- INDIA ROBINSON AND WHAT IT TAKES TO REACH YOUR DREAMS
- WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE THE BEST WOMAN IN THE WATER?
- WE REVIEW THE SHARPEYE “STORM” BY KANOA IGARASHI
- WHAT IS THE ACTUAL COST TO MAKE THE CT IN 2023?