NO BAKE, VEGAN CHOC & PEANUT BUTTER PROTEIN BARS
It’s our first ever “How To” recipe! Let us show you how to make No Bake, Vegan Choc and Peanut Butter True Protein Bars.
These bars are perfect to use during a contest, before or after a training session or a long surf.
Please note we use the True Protein powder for our recipe. We are team riders for True Protein and 100% recommend their products. We use them everyday.
- 1 CUP OF RAW ALMONDS
- 60g OF TRUE PROTEIN (OR ANOTHER IF YOU HAVE) CHOCOLATE VEGAN 85 POWDER
- 5g OF CACAO POWDER
- 15g OF PEANUT BUTTER
- 250g OF MEDJOOL DATES, PITTED
- LINE A PAN WITH BAKING PAPER. PROCESS THE ALMONDS IN A BLENDER UNTIL FINELY CHOPPED
- ADD THE VEGAN 85 PROTEIN POWDER, CACAO AND PEANUT BUTTER TO THE BLENDER
- ADD THE DATES AND PROCESS FOR 1-2 MINUTES. THE MIX SHOULD FEEL SLIGHTLY TACKY AND HOLD TOGETHER WHEN SQUEEZES.
- TRANSFER THE MIXTURE TO THE LINED PAN AND PAT DOWN EVENLY.
- REFRIGERATE FOR AT LEAST 1 HOUR, OR FREEZE FOR 30 MINUTES TO SET. USING A PIZZA CUTTER OR LARGE KNIFE, CUT INTO 10 BARS. STORE THE BARS IN AN AIR TIGHT CONTAINER.
To find out more about True Protein click below: